Returns, refunds, and exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
1. Products eligible for returns, refunds or exchanges are those received with defects or damages only. We do not process returns, refunds or exchanges because of buyer's remorse. While we understand that you might have changed your mind, we won't be able to take these items back due to personal hygiene standards and merchant limitations. Give them another chance; you might learn to love them as much as they love you!
2. Used consumables are also non-refundable and non-returnable.
3. Products that are defective can be exchanged within 7 days upon receipt of your order. Outside this timeline, the product could have already been exposed to factors beyond our control which could have contributed to the damage/defect.
4. Products should be in its original purchase condition and must be unused.What do I do if I receive a damaged or defective item? If you have received a damage item, we hope you can send us an email at email@example.com within 7 days. Please attach pictures of the said item together with the courier's pouch it came with. Write a description of the issue and we would be happy to assist you!What do I do if I received the wrong item or package? This rarely happens but in the unlikely event that you have received the wrong item or package and we would love to get your right purchase to your doorstep immediately! ATTENTION: EXCHANGES - SIZE
We're sorry but we have 2 cases of not exchanging in size. One is if the error is on customer's side (not getting size correctly). Or 2nd, if item has only 1 size (item is considered 1 size unless marked with multiple sizes on the product page). Examples of which but are not limited to the following:
1. Bed sheets with standard sizes but are not fitting your bed (Ex. Ordering Queen Size but yours is larger than a "Standard" queen size.
2. Items labeled with free-size, universal, standard, adjustable, cover-all
3. One-size-fits-all specialty caps
4. Beanies and knitted products
5. Mugs with no capacity in ml (considered standard mug)
6. Plus-sized item
7. Items that are sold to be altered (not off-the-shelf)
8. Other on-order basis and which is explicitly labeled on the product page
For any questions you may have, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org